Meet industry-leading NEDs, build your network and share best practice using our online platform. Transpire Connect offers you the opportunity to showcase your talents and network with your peers around the world on the critical issues facing Boards today in a trusted, safe environment under “Chatham House Rules”.
Through this peer group platform you can:
- Harness the power of the Transpire Network by asking questions, posting articles and starting discussion
- Access live news and a personalised activity feed
- View member profiles and make personal connections
- Access Faculty news feeds and resources, including exclusive Members-Only content
- Learn about, sign up for and join CPD & Networking Events, both Open Sessions and Members-Only Faculty-Led events
High Performing NED’s Toolkit © ™
- Self-awareness is key to being a successful NED. Map your competencies and build a development pathway using a framework built by high-performing NEDs.
- Our purpose-built diagnostic tool, designed with input from leading NEDs, builds self-awareness of the key competencies and associated knowledge and skills needed to excel in the board room. Results are captured in an easy-to-use report that you will review with your Transpire coach.
- Use of the Toolkit is one of the three elements of both our New Member Onboarding process and our “Annual MOT” process for established Members. It is used in conjunction with your Board Career Plan and your Personal Development Pathway for the next 12 months and discussed in a 90 minute session with your Transpire Coach.
Chapter Zero Board Member, Investment Trust NED
“As an existing or aspiring NED, the opportunity to go through this annual “MOT” process is extremely valuable and worthwhile.”
- Helping Board Members cope with the increasing issue of information overload and also proving accredited and globally recognised CPD opportunities
- Network with your peers and learn about topical issues facing boards from recognised thought leaders.
- Every year Transpire hosts a series of virtual and in-person members only events. Our events programme covers topical issues facing boards today and offers members the opportunity to participate in live discussions and networking as well as learn first hand from experts in the field. The majority of our events are CPD accredited by the CPD Certification Service.
High Performing Board Member Toolkit © ™
- Self-awareness is key to being a successful Board Member.
- Map the competencies and build development pathways for all Members of your Board using a framework built by high-performing Board Members.
- Our purpose-built diagnostic tool, designed with input from leading Board Members, builds self-awareness of the key competencies and associated knowledge and skills needed to excel in the board room. Results are captured in an easy-to-use report that you will review with your Transpire coach.
- “I have completed updating the assessment tool which I found well laid out, intuitive and flexible.” Alok Juyal, Global Head of Finance Hewlett Packard
- Use of the Toolkit is one of the three elements of both our New Corporate Member Onboarding process and our “Annual MOT” process for established Corporate Members. It is used in conjunction with the Strategic Board Career Plan and the associated individual Board Member Personal Development Pathways for the next 12 months and discussed in a 90 minute session with your Transpire Coach.
- Get help with the evaluation and development of a board, including skill sets and boardroom dynamics.